Craniosacral Therapy & Brain Osteopathy
Manual treatments use a light touch of 5 grams or less and are designed to:
- Release emotional and subconscious blockages in tissue memory
- Release tensions and blockages in the brain, spinal cord and craniosacral system
- Boost your general health and well-being and help your body heal itself
- Deeply relax your body and mind, help you sleep better and recharge your batteries faster
- Protect your body from the impact of electromagnetic fields and other sources of toxicity
- Improve brain functioning and help prevent degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's
Craniosacral Therapy uses both gentle manual techniques and energy to release body tensions that affect health and well-being. It is also effective at reverting the impact of emotional stress on the body's health and function by releasing emotions and energy kept in tissue memory after a physical or emotional shock. This process is called Somato-Emotional Release. Brain Osteopathy is the newest branch of osteopathy that addresses structural and functional issues in the brain and spinal cord themselves with the lightest touch possible. Treatments last 45 minutes for adults and about 30 minutes for babies and children.
Sessions For Babies, Children & Teenagers
Using a light and safe touch, treatments combine craniosacral therapy, somato-emotional release and osteopathy to gently release both physical and emotional tensions, enhance general health and well-being, and help babies grow to the best of their abilities. For teenagers, treatments will also address emotional difficulties, and improve coordination, balance, concentration, learning and reading.